Regular school attendance is an important part of giving your child the best possible start in life. Children need to attend school regularly if they are to take full advantage of the educational opportunities available to them.
97% + above = Good (Sandbrook Expected)
95% - 96.9% = National Expected
90% - 94.9% = Not Yet Expected
Less than 90% = Persistently Absent
Don’t forget that our family support worker Linda, runs a coffee morning every Wednesday. She has some great tips for improving attendance so please drop in.
Attendance Policy & Appendix Documents
- DfE school_attendance.pdf
- DfE School_attendance_parental_responsibility_measures_statutory_guidance.pdf
- LA Model School Attendance Policy December 2017 .pdf
- Education Penalty Notice Code of Conduct July 2018.pdf
- Attendance Passport letter.pdf
- -90% Persistent Absence.pdf
- Unauthorised Leave of Absence 2017_2018.pdf